February 20, 2009

May the Newbs be Safe

Well if anyone has been wondering what I have been doing recently, I've been trying to help the newbs out in the Amarr newb-miner-system. I've been taking down the can flippers before they took down a lowly noob... Well... They are technically newbs themselves, but that's not the point. ONTO THE STORY!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days of sitting in this belt. Days of waiting. Days of sheer bordom. Days of rememberance. All of these adjectives describe my new assingment. I have been tasked with saving the new pilots from the ravages of can flippers the only way I know how; Killing them.

[Log Entry: 0135 - 02-20-09]
"Prospective flipper approcing at vecor 1212 zeta 1." My nav officer stated.

"Impairor." My targing commando said in his, and everyone elses, monotone voice. I would need to correct that.

"Lock him, make him shit himself away."

"Sir?" The first non-monotone I've heard in a long while, this had to be good, "He's red."

"Lock him down, kill the bigger."

Assault missiles left their tubes, and soon after one noob frigate poped before our eyes.

[Log Entry: 0137 - 02-20-09]
Read log 135, ship type Magnate.

1 comment:

  1. I would, but this one has too many benifits... Like 0.0 access. :P I like teh iskies that come of it.

    ReplyDelete